INLET YOGA – 200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
Inlet Yoga Teacher training is ideal for experienced students who would like to deepen their yoga practice and/or aspiring yoga teachers.
While many teacher trainings focus on one specific style of yoga this training provides diversity by introducing Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and Yoga For Special Populations. This is a well rounded program that covers the core principles of yoga practice, teaching asana and understanding the philosophy of the Eight Limbed Path and Ayurveda, the sister science of Yoga.
- Asana (movement and postures)
- Pranayama (breath work)
- Anatomy and physiology of yoga
- Yoga philosophy (Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita )
- The Business of Yoga
- Community Service and Leadership
Students who successfully complete all the requirements of the 200 hour training will receive a certificate which they can use to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT 200 level.
Our training is offered 1 weekend a month over 6 months.
Friday: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Additionally you will be required to participate in monthly weekend workshops and weekly class practices and observations.
November 9-11, 2018
December 7-9, 2018
January 11-13, 2019
February 8-10, 2019
March 8-10, 2019
April 12-14, 2019
$2,800 – [a payment plan is available]. A $250.00 non-refundable deposit application fee is due with your application.
- Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundation and Techniques by Mark Stephens
- David Swenson Ashtanga Yoga – the Practice Manual by David Swenson
- Functional Anatomy of Yoga by David Keil
- Beyond Power Yoga by Beryl Bender Birch
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda
- Yoga as Medicine by Timothy McCall
- Yoga and Ayurveda by David Frawley
Questions? Contact Maribeth for more information and to request an application at (843)655-6272.