Yoga classes and Memberships:
All classes and membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All class cards expire after 90 days. Those expiration dates may only be extended due to sickness or if injury prevents you from coming to class.
Retail Item Returns:
Returned retail clothing is accepted for exchange or credit only with your receipt within 7 days of purchase. Yoga mats may not be returned after they are opened or used. Retail items cannot be exchanged for yoga classes and yoga membership or class cards may not be exchanged for retail items.
- When you arrive for classes please remove your shoes and place them in the shoe cubbies in the lobby area. Socks are fine until practice begins, practice is done in bare feet.
- Please register for classes online by visiting our schedule page, or downloading the Mindbody Online App to your phone.
- Turn off all electronic devices.
- Please enter the practice space quietly – many people come to class a few minutes early to de-stress from the day and prepare for practice.
- Wear light, comfortable, non-restricting clothing, and keep in mind that all classes are co-ed.
- Please do not wear perfume or scented lotions in the studio as many people have allergies.
- Savasana is the most important posture in the practice, please don’t skip it. If you must leave early please take a moment for final relaxation. (At the beginning of class, please let the instructor know if you have to leave early).
- It is not good to practice on a full stomach. A light snack an hour or so before class is fine. Hydrate before and after class. Please, no gum in the studio.
- Inform your instructor of any medical conditions or injuries that you may have. Examples include high blood pressure, herniated disk, joint/muscle injuries, etc. This information will assist the instructor in modifying postures.
- Listen to modifications that your instructor offers and do not push yourself too hard, this is for your own safety and the safety of others in class. There is no room for ego in a yoga class! If you have questions about any of the postures, please feel free to speak with your instructor after class.
- Please leave props in the mannerly order in which you found them.