300-HOUR ADVANCED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Unlock the healing potential of yoga to serve the world.
TAKE YOUR TEACHING TO THE NEXT LEVEL: SHARE YOGA AS A TOOL FOR CHANGE
If you are a 200-hour certified teacher looking to take your training to the next level and prepare for a career in yoga service, our training offers a unique opportunity to dive into the deeper and powerfully therapeutic dimensions of the vast array of yoga practices. Earn your 300-hour teaching certification through one of the most highly respected programs in the country – a rigorous, in-depth study of all eight limbs of classical yoga.
If you seriously want to investigate the history, philosophy, psychology, transformative powers, and applicability of yoga therapy to today’s crazy lifestyles…and learn to teach asana exceptionally well…this training is for you.
There are three powerful principles of our 300-hour program that infuse the entire curriculum, and are fundamental to all our trainings and teaching:
- Understanding and Practicing Yoga Therapy
- Honoring Yoga Service (Seva)
- Developing Personal Practice
You have the capacity to provide the spiritual guidance for a global shift in consciousness. You can change the world and help others develop kindness, compassion, and joyfulness, the encoded teachings of the Yoga Sutra.
Whether it is your dream to teach athletes, seniors, those with disabilities, at risk youth, or to teach in all corners of your community – tell us your dream. We will help you devise an Individualized Yoga Program (IYP) that focuses on the area in your community or the special population, with whom you hope to work. Working with your IYP also prepares you to continue your studies in any of the specialized yoga service programs of the Give Back Yoga Foundation, such as Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans, The Prison Yoga Project, Yoga for 12 Step Recovery, Yoga for Cancer, and others.
DELVE INTO A RICH CURRICULUM, AND GET CERTIFIED AS AN RYT-500 IN THE 8-LIMBED PATH OF CLASSICAL YOGA.
The Hard & The Soft Yoga Institute is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance at both the 200 and advanced 300-hour levels. After graduation from our 300-hour program, teachers may apply for the 500-hour level with Yoga Alliance. This course is open to any students and teachers who have already completed a 200-Hour training from any school registered with Yoga Alliance, including The Hard & The Soft Yoga Institute; or by special permission from the course director.
Delve into a rigorous, in-depth study that includes:
- Supervised practice and observation of asana, yoga techniques and methodology
- Pranayama, meditation and yoga Nidra – practice and teach
- Training in diverse asana styles
- Asana modification and variations for special populations
- Safe, supportive and appropriate hands-on assistance
- Anatomy, physiology and correct posture alignment
- Reading energy fields and prana flow
- Subtle energies, prana, and the nadis and chakras
- The art of sequencing asana, pranayama and meditation
- Specialized study in adaptive yoga and practices for trauma and anxiety disorders
- Study of the angas (eight limbs) and the Yoga Sutra
- History of yoga and the ancient yoga texts (Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads, etc.)
- Ayurveda, nutrition, plant-based diet and wellness
- Living the yoga lifestyle
- Leadership training and exploration of social activism
- Marketing your studio or your programs
- Selling your Self without selling your soul
- Healing the World and finding your dharma
Our 300-hour teacher trainings run one weekend per month for 10 months. In addition to these classroom hours, students will complete the remainder of their instructional hours through online study, elective workshops, study groups, independent projects and community service.
September 11th – 13th
October 9th – 11th
November 13th – 15th
December 11th – 13th
January 8th – 10th
February 12th – 14th
March 12th – 14th
April 9th – 11th
May 14th – 16th
June 11th – 13th
Friday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am -4:30 pm
$3900 Paid in full by August 11th.
$4150 Payment plan: after $500 non-refundable deposit, 10 payments of $365.
Payment is due the first of each month of training.
$500 non-refundable deposit is due with application
Beryl Bender Birch
eRYT-500,MPH: Nutrition, NDTR
MS Ed, E-RYT 500, CYT
E-RYT 500, CYT
Ann Richardson Stevens
Nydia Tijerina Darby
PT, DPT, CIAYT, E-RYT 500
This is an incredible opportunity to study with a master teacher and her staff of experienced teachers.
You will receive the opportunity to expand your teaching and help serve your community at the next level.
For more information call Maribeth at 843-655-6272 or submit your application and deposit below.