Join us in the studio.
- You must pre-register and pre-pay for all classes
- Please observe social proximity when placing your mat mindfully using the stickers on the floor
- Locals please bring in your own props – no blocks or bolsters are available at this time – visitors mats are available to rent for $3
- Please leave all unnecessary items safely locked in your car and TURN OFF your cell phone when in the studio
- We are continuing to limit the number of students in the studio, to avoid a $10 NO SHOW / NON CANCELLATION FEE you must cancel at least 1 hour prior to the start of class to free up your reserved spot (this includes Yoga Club members and staff – NO EXCEPTIONS!)
- We will not be offering any hands on assists
- All students must sign our new waiver prior to your first class. Please register for class on MindBody to sign electronically.
- ZOOM classes are virtual and STUDIO classes are in the studio. Please sign up for the class you wish to attend.
- Continue to sign up for ZOOM classes on MindBody.
- You can use your class card, or membership or purchase a single walk -into register and pay for class
- You will receive a link approximately 1 hour prior to class using the same email address on your MindBody profile
- A second email is sent with the link for the recording approximate 1 hour after class has ended- recordings are live for 48 hours
- Be sure to check your spam email folder if you do not see your email – especially Gmail users!
HOW TO ENTER THE STUDIO – SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- You must pre-register and pre-pay for all classes – single class options are now available for our walk-ins
- Each class will open doors 15 minutes prior to class
- We do not accept payment at the studio, pre-payment online is required
- Due to the limited number of students allowed in the studio you must cancel at least 1 hour prior to class time start to avoid a $10 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for “late cancel”. You have a window of 1 hour to cancel class with no penalty
- To help support our staff and students, we require face masks for EVERYONE as you enter the studio and make your way to your mat. You may choose to take the mask off during class, but it must be put back on prior to departing your mat. PLEASE be sure to BYOM (bring your own mask)
- As you enter the practice room, please move to the furthest away available spot and place your mat down at the designated stickers. Please remain on your mat until the class ends
- Masks are currently not required – you may wear one if you choose
For your first visit…regardless of if you ever have been to the studio, you are required to sign an updated liability waiver. You cannot take class without signing this waiver.