Living Your Most Balanced Life
Ayurveda is the sister to yoga and literally means “The Science of Life”.
Spring is the perfect time of the year to help clear our physical and emotional gardens and create the fertile soil to plant our spring intentions.
Join Maribeth for this in-person workshop as she shares her love of Ayurveda. Time will be spent focusing on how to recognize imbalances caused by seasonal changes and choices we made over the winter that may have a lingering effect on how we feel this spring.
We will focus on how to incorporate lifestyle choices of daily routines, movement, meditation, food and essential oils to help balance the body, mind and spirit.
Your online experience includes:
- A weekend of Ayurveda inspired, Dosha balancing yoga classes and meditations
- Discussions on the benefits of a plant based diet, Ayurveda daily routines, and lifestyle choices
- 8 CEUs for Certified Yoga Teachers
Topics for discussions include an introduction to:
- Discovering Your Dosha – Celebrating and learning what makes you you!
- 6 Pillars of Radical Well Being
- Food as Medicine – Learning to eat to balance your Dosha
- Five Gateways to our Inner Pharmacy – metabolizing through the five senses
- Daily routines to help you radiate from the inside out and sooth winter’s dry skin
Details about the weekend:
Yoga Club Members: $89
Non Yoga Club Members: $99
Dates: April 17th-18th
Saturday & Sunday: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
6 CEU’s available to registered yoga teachers through Yoga Alliance