Beryl Bender Birch, Director of The Hard & The Soft Yoga Institute and Maribeth MacKenzie, Director of Inlet Yoga, are thrilled to announce our next 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Program at Inlet Yoga in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.
Whether you are looking to take your teaching to the next level, or to develop your yoga practice and bring a more mindful sense of wellness into your life, or both – this training is for you.
Our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Certification (RYT500) from The Hard & The Soft Yoga Institute and Give Back Yoga Foundation provides you with an opportunity to dive progressively into the deeper and powerfully therapeutic dimensions of the yoga practices, and prepares you for a career in yoga service and a leadership role in your community.
If your dream is to share with others the ongoing benefits that you derive from your own practice of asana and mindfulness, then this outstanding course curriculum will help you to:
- Find the confidence and training you need to broaden your vision,
- Establish a range of tools to take you beyond vinyasa,
- Reach special populations and a wider variety of students and expand your class offerings
- Establish a career in yoga service,
- Realize that being able to make a difference in people’s lives is empowering and enlivening, and makes your own life feel more satisfying and worthwhile, and finally,
- Find joy in the continued discovery that the true source of happiness lies in service to the world.
While many yoga instructors teach asana, very few are teaching a comprehensive vision of the complete eight-limbed path of classical (raja) yoga. Many of your students are longing to go beyond asana and go deeper into the internal world of meditation and pranayama.
You have the capacity to provide the spiritual guidance for a global shift in consciousness. You can change the world and help others develop kindness, compassion, and joyfulness, the encoded teachings of the Yoga Sutra.
Whether it is your dream to teach athletes, seniors, those with disabilities, at risk youth, or to teach in all corners of your community – tell us your dream. We will help you devise an Individualized Yoga Program (IYP) that focuses on the area in your community or the special population, with whom you hope to work. Working with your IYP also prepares you to continue your studies in any of the specialized yoga service programs of the Give Back Yoga Foundation, such Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans, The Prison Yoga Project, Yoga for 12 Step Recovery, Yoga for Cancer, and others.
This 10-month (one weekend per month) program is open to all teachers who have completed a 200 hour certification training.
The Hard & The Soft Yoga Institute is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance at both 200 and advanced 300 hour levels. After graduation from our program, teachers are certified at the 500 hour level through The Hard & The Soft Yoga Institute and eligible for registry with Yoga Alliance. This is one of the most highly respected programs in the country and if you are a 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, this training offers you a perfect opportunity to take your own teaching and practice to the next level.
- Practice and observation of yoga techniques and methodology
- Training in diverse asana styles such as the rajasic practices of Vinyasa flow, Present Power, Boomer, and Astanga, and more gentle, modified forms.
- Safe, supportive, and appropriate hands on assistance
- Supervised asana study through observation and practice
- Asana modifications and variations for different populations
- Yoga therapeutics
- Trauma sensitive yoga practices
- Anatomy, physiology, and correct posture alignment
- Study of the angas (limbs) and Yoga Sutras
- Pranayama, Meditation, and Yoga Nidra
- General Philosophy and lifestyle
- Leadership Training
- Social Justice issues
- Ritual and Ceremony
- Yoga as an Ancient and Original System of Energy Medicine
- Yogic Shamanic Practices, Ayurveda
October 18th – 20th
November 15th – 17th
December 13th – 15th
January 17th – 19th
February 21st – 23rd
March 20th – 22nd
April 17th – 19th
May 15th – 17th
June 19th – 21st
July 17th – 19th
Friday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am -5:00 pm
$4250 Early Bird Price – if paid in full by 4 weeks in advance of training
$4500 Paid in full after the early bird period.
$4750 Payment plan: 10 payments of $425. Payment is due the first of each month of training.
$500 non-refundable deposit is due with application
This is an incredible opportunity to study with a master teacher and her staff. You will receive the opportunity to expand your teaching and help serve your community at the next level.
For more information or to request an application please call Maribeth at 843-655-6272