Prices and Policies
Currently we accept cash or check only in the studio. Please use the “BUY NOW” buttons to purchase using PayPal. Please print out your receipt and bring it to the studio!
Our memberships offer the best value for students! Pay the yearly $120 membership fee (which averages out to about $10.00 a month) and save $5 per class!
|4 class card: ($13.50 per class)||$54.00|
|8 class card: ($12.00 per class)||$96.00|
*Students, Veterans and Military must show current ID.
**A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local non-profit.
Inlet Yoga offers yearly memberships. Members receive discounted classes (drop in rate $10.00) and have the option of purchasing 10 or 20 class cards. Members also receive a special price of $10 per class for the Sunday Series and early notification of special events and workshops. Members can purchase up to 5 (five) $10 classes for friends and/or family.
purchase studio membership for $120
|Add a family member:
add a family member for $80
purchase a senior membership (65+) for $60
|Member 10 class pass: $100|
|Member 20 class pass: $200|
*Please note that your credit card statement will show a charge to ‘Om Sweet Om LLC’
Studio policies and guidelines:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your first practice. This will give you time to complete your registration forms, get a tour of the studio, get any questions you may have answered, and get settled.
- When you arrive for classes please remove your shoes and place them in the shoe cubbies in the lobby area. Socks are fine until practice begins, practice is done in bare feet.
- Please sign in and pay for your class on arrival.
- Turn off all electronic devices.
- Please observe quiet when you arrive into the practice space-many people come to class a few minutes early to de-stress from the day and prepare for practice.
- Wear light, comfortable, non-restricting clothing, and keep in mind that all classes are co-ed.
- Be mindful of fragrances-lotions, perfumes etc., as many people have allergies.
- Savasana is the most important posture in the practice, please don’t skip it. If you must leave early please take a moment for final relaxation. (At the beginning of class, please let the instructor know if you have to leave early).
- It is not good to practice on a full stomach. A light snack an hour or so before class is fine. Hydrate before and after class. Please, no gum in the studio.
- Inform your instructor of any medical conditions or injuries that you may have. Examples include high blood pressure, herniated disk, joint/muscle injuries, etc. This information will assist the instructor in modifying postures.
- Listen to modifications that your instructor offers and do not push yourself too hard, this is for your own safety and the safety of others in class. There is no room for ego in a yoga class! If you have questions about any of the postures, please feel free to speak with your instructor after class.
- Please leave props in the mannerly order in which you found them.